The Marshall County Manufacturers Association (MCMA) is an advocacy group comprised of business leaders from area industries. There are currently 40 MCMA member companies. The MCMA provides a unified voice on legislation that affects the business environment of Marshall County and represents the interests of industries located within the county. The MCMA also provides valuable networking opportunities for its members, strengthening the business community as a whole.
Contact us today to hear about the many benefits MCMA has to offer your company.
MCMA Board of Directors
- John Shrout, TS Tech Alabama – Immediate Past President
- Ben Hulgan – MCEDC- Secretary / Treasurer
- Ralph King, Paragon
- Bill Sellnow, Dixie Grinders, Inc.
- Nick Williams, HFI Inc.
- Phillip Mosley, JST, Inc.
- Teresa Walker – Snead State CC
- Frank McDaniel – Retired State Representative
Contact the MCMA
Marshall County Manufacturers Association
2208 Ringold Street, Suite 1-A
Guntersville, AL 35796